Monday, March 3, 2014

Review Opportunity for Audible Audiobooks by Terry Spear @TerrySpear

Terry Spear has an awesome opportunity to review audiobooks for her.  I have loved everything I have read by Terry Spear.  

I have never listened to any audiobooks before, but I do have a few from the SYNC summer program that I downloaded which I will listen to, and it may be while I'm working on the house that I'm buying so I can get my book fix while working :)  I might have to request a couple of these :)

Message from Terry Spear:
Now, some have said that anyone who has ever received a free audible book can receive another for review. Sooooo, that means I've got more audible books to review:
Just email me if you'd like to have a copy to review. terryspear @ ymail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment