Friday, May 31, 2013

Review - Gallows book 2 - Demon Divided by Sharon Stevenson


Demon Divided
Gallows series book 2
by Sharon Stevenson

Goodreads blurb:  ***This is the second in the Gallows series of novels - the following description contains spoilers***

Twin demon trackers Shaun & Sarah Gallows are getting used to dealing with supernatural threats...

Six months after Sarah's reckless choice, she is struggling to deal with what she has done and trying to find a way to break free from the demon bond she has made. She finds out the vampire lied about his maker and she's faced with more difficult decisions.

Clueless to what his sister is going through, Shaun has been spending time in White Oaks on the pretence of training with his parents. He’s determined to find out who Elle’s working for, and he’s thinking about asking her out, maybe.

A new threat surfaces in White Oaks and the twins have to neutralise it before things get out of hand, and before the Council find out. It would just be another day's work, if Shaun wasn't being accused of murder and Sarah wasn't being driven to distraction by her demon...


Find the Author at her website or twitter


My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!
Okay this book was much better than book 1.  I didn’t feel confused liked I did during the first book.  This is not saying that it was predictable because it wasn’t.  The book was exciting as far as everything that was happening.  Poor Shaun is a victim of his sister Sarah’s trouble over and over, but she never does it on purpose.  I love how they are always there for each other whenever they get into trouble.  This is what I would hope for all twins especially since I do have twin nephews.  I don’t want to say anymore on what happens in the story because I do not want to ruin your journey.  I recommend this to those who love paranormal genre and especially if you liked book 1.  I think it will continue to get better with each book in the series.  I look forward to the next book and seeing what trouble the Gallows get into next :)


**received the book free from the Making Connections group for an honest review

Find my thoughts on book 1 here

Interested in the book, find it at Amazon & AmazonUK

No comments:

Post a Comment